With the recent changes in CDC and the SLV Health Administrator Covid-19 recommendations, we are updating our guidelines. Though physical distancing and mask wearing are still recommended for non-vaccinated guests indoors, they are no longer required at the pools and ponds. This makes it possible for us to consider day pass admission. We will start out slowly, by adding a small number of day passes each day and see what the impact is. Advance reservations are still required and membership to the land trust is encouraged. We will start out by offering day passes to our local Saguache County Residents. If all goes well, we will continue to broaden the availability.
There are a few new guidelines for day use:
- Call the office and reserve your spot, please do not just walk in!
- Be a Saguache County resident with a Saguache County ID!
- Be a member in order to reserve in advance!
- Day Pass hours are limited to the hours between 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm. You must check in and check out during that time period. Be sure to arrive no later than 6:00 pm and leave before 8:00 pm. Check out at the welcome center so we can mark you as departed.
- You can reserve for yourself and your family and bring guests who are Saguache County Residents.
- There are no discounts at this time, a day pass is $17. Be prepared to pay in advance when you make your reservation.
- Our welcome center, sauna, dormitory and oak kitchen remain closed. Be sure to bring your own towel, food, sunblock, and other supplies.